Join our NET Team
If you are interested in sharing your faith in Jesus with others, Jews for Jesus has a program that enables you to chat with seekers through the Jews for Jesus Live Chat platform. We have full training and mentor-ship to help you succeed.
What is the Network Evangelism Team (NET)?
The Network Evangelism Team (NET) is a group of trained volunteers who share the Gospel with online “seekers” through the Jews for Jesus Live Chat platform.
Who can become a NET volunteer?
The NET is designed for any evangelical believer who:
- Has a heart to share the Gospel with the Jewish people
- Is in agreement with the Jews for Jesus Statement of Faith
- Is already Computer, Internet, and/or Social Media literate
- Completes the application, selection, and training process
What does a NET volunteer do?
- Communicate with seekers on our LiveChat system on our website at your own pace and in your spare time.
- Each NET Volunteer has a unique ministry that can be tailored to the volunteer based on his or her abilities, interests, and availability.
What does training consist of?
Training is accomplished through online videos and quizzes. Because of this, a NET volunteer can go through training in the comfort of his or her own home at his or her own pace.
The following topics are covered:
- Basic Apologetics
- Basic Jewish Evangelism
- Skill training on using the LiveChat platform
- Best Practices of online outreach
- Social Media Outreach Training* (Optional)
- Continued mentor-ship by Jews for Jesus missionaries and staff
Our specific training materials are regularly being updated to reflect the ever-changing nature of Social Media Trends.
Since the NET team is geared for those who are already familiar with Facebook, Twitter, or other Social Media platforms, our training does not cover basic computer or internet use.
The training program takes less than 4 hours for most people to complete.
Is there a time commitment required?
There is no specific time commitment. You can spend 1 or 2 hours at a time for maximum efficiency, but dates and times are flexible! Chat when it is convenient for you. There are always people waiting to chat with us, so there is never a dull moment.
How can I become a NET volunteer?
|Submit an NET
volunteer application here!
|For more information,
please contact us here.